Window stickers reveal important information about a vehicle’s history and key features after it has been manufactured. This article will help you gain a better understanding of how to decode your window sticker and will also provide a tool to help you generate your specific Lexus sticker. You can get your original sticker from our window sticker tool.
You may be wondering the following about your car’s window sticker:
- How do I get the original Lexus window sticker (Monroney Label) for my Lexus?
- What you’ll need to get your Lexus vinyl sticker
- What’s the difference between a VIN decoder, Monroney label, and Window Sticker?
- What key Information does the Lexus window sticker or VIN decoder provide?
- What are some key details to know about how Lexus describes packages and options?
- What does the window sticker not provide?
- When does this Free Lexus Window Sticker or VIN decoder not work?
- Can I get free vinyl decal stickers and Monroney Labels for my dealership or insurance company in bulk?
How do I get the original window sticker (Monroney Label) for my Lexus?
You can use the following Window Sticker Tool to retrieve your Lexus window sticker. WithClutch.com allows you to get your Monroney Sticker of any recent vehicle from the comfort of your home. This window decal will provide 100% accurate information, just like if you were purchasing a new car.
What you’ll need to get your Lexus window sticker
In order to use the sticker tool, you will first need to retrieve your vehicle’s identification number (VIN). Your VIN is a 17-letter sequence of letters and numbers that is unique and specific to your vehicle. This sequence of characters will reveal key manufacturing details and contains the vehicle’s production history.
Enter the VIN number and your phone number into the VIN sticker lookup tool to have text messages sent with a link to the window sticker PDF file.
Where can I find my Lexus VIN?
Your Lexus VIN can be found in a few different locations:
- Car’s title
- Vehicle registration
- Within maintenance records from your dealer
- Driver’s or passenger’s side doorjamb
- Under the windshield by the driver’s side
- Steering column
- Near the firewall of the vehicle
- Under the hood of the car on the engine block
What’s the difference between a VIN decoder, Monroney label, and Window Sticker?
A VIN decoder allows anybody to gather key information that is decoded within the numbers and letters of a VIN. You can find out the following vehicle information from a VIN decoder:
- Model year
- Production number
- Manufacturing plant
- Type of Engine and transmission
- Warranty claims
- Current state
A Window Sticker is a label that contains various key information about the vehicle in its original condition. It is required to be displayed on all new vehicles being sold in the U.S.
The following information is included:
- Safety Rating
- Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP)
- Engine and transmission specifications
- Standard equipment and warranties
- Optional equipment and pricing
- Fuel economy ratings and MPG
Moroney labels were named after the Senator of Oklahoma, Almer Stillwell “Mike” Monroney, who sponsored the Automobile Information Disclosure Act of 1958. In 2013, their requirements of what to display were updated to include:
- Greenhouse gas ratings
- Smog emissions ratings
- A QR Code
What key Information does the Lexus window sticker or VIN decoder provide?
Window stickers reveal the vehicle’s history and condition straight out of manufacturing. Below is a breakdown of what a car sticker is required to display:
Top Left side: Basic Info
- Standard Vehicle information
- Model: ES350
- Engine: 6-CYLINDER
- Final Assembly
- Color Exterior: ATOMIC SILVER
- Color Interior: BLACK W/ LINEAR ESPRESSO
- Port of Entry
Bottom left-hand section: Standard Features
- Standard equipment of the vehicle after manufacturing
- Interior and exterior additional features
- Safety and warranty information
- More information in your warranty info book
Lower-Middle Section: Charges
- Base Price MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price)
- Warranty Coverages
- Check your Warranty Handbook for details
- Additional Package options
- Total MSRP
Top-Middle: Government safety ratings
- Vehicle safety score
- Origin of Parts
- Based on overall safety rating, frontal crash, side crash, and rollover
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) assigns scores based on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.
Top right: Fuel and Environment
- Fuel economy (MPG)
- Reflected by new EPA methods
- Smog rating
- Greenhouse gas rating
- Average annual fuel costs
This Lexus ES 350 had a base MSRP of $42,255, but after adding on the LL Luxury Package, the NV Navigation Package, and other additional options this Lexus has a total price of $51,109.
What are some key details to know about how Lexus describes packages and options?
Lexus offers many different trims, packages, and additions to accommodate a wide variety of potential buyers. Lexus vehicles combine luxury with technology as their name is an acronym for the saying, “luxury imports to the U.S.” There are many different trims offered for each model.
Their trim names follow a pattern to help potential buyers figure out which kind of vehicle is right for them. You can decipher which trim name belongs to which style of the vehicle from the last letter.
- S= luxury Lexus sedans
- An example is the Lexus ES
- X= premium Lexus crossovers
- An example is the Lexus RX luxury crossover
- C= luxury two-door coupe-style vehicles
- An example is the Lexus RC
- F= high-performance vehicle
- Lexus RC F
An example of the following pattern with trim and model names is:
- ES 350
- ES 350 F Sport
- ES 350 Luxury
- ES 350 Ultra Luxury
Lexus SUVs, compact cars, and hybrids are able to be enhanced with packages and additional installments. Future Lexus drivers can customize their vehicles and upgrade certain parts on the Lexus website at Lexus.com. Additional accessories and modifications such as an audio controlled steering wheel, new body style, and AWD (all-wheel drive).
Here are some packages to enhance your new ride:
Premium Package: $800
- Wood interior trim
- Power tilting and telescoping steering wheel
- Lexus Memory System for the driver’s seat
- Remote keyless entry linked to the Memory System
Luxury Package: $4,210
- Twin projector LED headlights
- Rain-sensing intermittent wipers
- Auto-dimming electrochromic side mirrors.
Ultra Luxury Package on ES 350 F Sport: $44,635
- Semi-aniline leather
- Driver’s seat power cushion extender
- Ambient interior lighting
- Panorama glass roof
- Power rear sunshade
- Manual rear door sunshades
- Wood and perforated leather trim
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Power tilting and telescoping steering column
- Lexus Memory System (stores the driver’s seat, steering column, and exterior mirror settings)
- Lexus Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Navigation/Mark Levinson® Premium Audi Package®: $2,900
- 12.3-inch screen
- Apple CarPlay
- Lexus Enform
- Dynamic voice command
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Premium audio with surround sound and 17 speakers
What does the window sticker not provide?
The window sticker only shows information that pertains to the vehicle’s original condition when it was manufacturing. If your car is a used car, it will not reflect any changes made by the previous owner after the manufacturer date. The label also does not include any evidence of accidents, repairs, or additional improvements made on the vehicle. If you would like an insight into a vehicle’s past history regarding repairs and accidents you can go to Carfax.com to learn more about information not included on the sticker.
When does this Free Lexus Window Sticker or VIN decoder not work?
Examples in which a VIN decoder might not work or the window sticker might not be able to be generated:
- VIN is less than 17 digits (older models)
- The vehicle is model 13 or older
- VIN contains illegal characters
- Does not pass the checksum test
- A test in the U.S. and Canada in the 9th position to determine the VIN’s validity
- Outside of data provider’s coverage
- The vehicle is too new of a model to show up in the system yet
Can I get free Window Stickers and Monroney Labels for my dealership or insurance company in bulk?
Monroney Labels help potential Lexus customers to understand the trim, standard features, and optional equipment of the vehicle before they purchase it.
If you would like to purchase Monroney Labels in bulk, whether you are a dealership or an insurance company, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. This sticker lookup applies to all Lexus vehicles including models Lexus ES 350, Lexus GS 350, Lexus NX 300h, Lexus ES 300h, and Lexus IS. We also have information on various vehicles ranging from Ford, Chevrolet, Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Acura, Audi, Cadillac, GMC, Kia, Subaru, Lexus, Nissan, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Buick, Chrysler and more!
Have You Considered Refinancing Your Auto Loan?
Learn how you can lower your loan payments using WithClutch! More than likely, if you received your vehicle loan from a dealership, you may be drastically overpaying. WithClutch can help people save money and time by allowing them to refinance from the comfort of their home in less than 20 seconds. If this is something that appeals to you follow these simple steps to get your refinance journey on its way!