3 Companies That Can Help You Repair Your Credit Score Fast
It’s important to repair your credit score fast since it has a serious effect on your financial future. So, if you’re currently struggling with one that is lower than you like, it’s a good idea to repair your credit score fast, ideally as soon as you can. Here’s some information on why this is important and which companies can help you do it.
Repairing your credit as quickly as possible is important because the more you repair your credit, the more you’ll be able to buy things to help you repair your credit. In other words, it’s a positive feedback loop. For example, in order to get a job, you often need a car. But, in order to get a car, you have to have good enough credit. That’s why it’s important to repair your credit score fast and get the ball rolling as quickly as possible after you have credit problems so you can push forward with some positive momentum.
3 Companies To Repair Your Credit Score Fast
1. Freedom Debt Relief
If you have a large amount of debt (meaning at least $20,000 or more), Freedom Debt Relief is going to be one of your best options. In fact, this amount is the minimum required to engage with this particular company. Freedom Debt is known for being one of the leading services for removing a lot of debt quickly, which could repair your credit score fast.
- Debt Elimination in 1-2 Years: You have to make payments to Freedom Debt Relief for two years or so, typically. However, after this time, your debt will be gone. This will depend on your situation, so you’d have to talk to the company to be sure.
- Eliminated More than $10 Billion for Clients: Freedom Debt Relief is a leader in the industry, and they have an exemplary track record for resolving debts for their clients.
- Lack of Dedicated Rep: Some of the other companies in the industry will have one person to help you throughout the debt relief process, but Freedom Debt Relief doesn’t do this.
- Taxes: You’re going to have to pay taxes on the payments you make, which isn’t ideal.
Another thing to note about this company is that Freedom Debt Relief is known for being fairly transparent when it comes to its fees, so you shouldn’t have to worry about hidden costs. They also offer free consultations, and over 750,000 clients have enrolled. So, you’ll have the safety of knowing that many people have had success with the program ahead of you.
2. Sky Blue Credit Repair
Besides the great name, Sky Blue also has top ratings online for killing debt. Sky Blue is known for being a good overall solution. It’s also known for being one of the best options for its value. They offer a 90-day guarantee, and they don’t charge you anything for their credit pull.
- Service Pausing: If the month you’re on is looking bad, it’s possible to turn off your payments for a month. Then you can turn them back on again when you’re ready. Everyone has bad months, so this is a seriously helpful feature.
- No Fee Credit Pull: The company can call up your report without charging you anything, which is nice compared to what some other companies do.
- Third-Party Monitoring: You will have to allow a third-party to keep track of your credit to enroll in the program. If you’re worried about your privacy, this could certainly be a turn-off.
There’s also no personal case adviser here either, and you can only get help with a certain number of disputes per month.
3. Lexington Law
Lexington Law will help you repair your credit score fast and then keep it repaired, which is one of the reasons why it’s among the best quick repair services online. The company tells you exactly what to expect from them. Also, they help you with every step of the process to make sure you understand how their credit works and how they are helping you. This will be a good fast choice for those who don’t know much about credit or are intimidated by the whole idea of quick credit repair but don’t want to be taken advantage of.
- App Available: You can get an app that connects you right to the service. This can help if you’re more comfortable using your smartphone.
- Dedicated Paralegal Just for You: Unlike the other services here, Lexington Law will give you a dedicated paralegal to guide you through the whole way. This can be a great comfort to those who feel that they are in over their head.
- The Monthly Cost Is a Bit High: The cost of the service can go up as high as $129 a month, so it’s not going to be the cheapest possible option. But if you’re unfamiliar with personal finance, it could be worth it.
- Lacks a Satisfaction Guarantee: Unlike the other two options here, Lexington won’t give you a satisfaction guarantee. Keep in mind as you’re making your decision.
Overall, these credit services are some of the best available services for getting you back in the black quickly and making sure you keep good credit going forward. Start taking action to repair your credit score fast.