loanDepot is a national lender that uses technology to help connect customers with the best mortgage terms possible.
loanDepot aims to make the home buying process smooth from start to finish. As a borrower, you can begin by speaking to a lending professional, who will help guide you to available loan options while assisting you with understanding your needs vs. your wants. Once you’re approved for a loan through loanDepot, they will help make sure your funds get to where they need to go.
A big perk of loanDepot is that they work with borrowers throughout the 50 states, giving you the same level of service no matter where you are. You get the benefits of a big enterprise and the service and attention of a local lender. loanDepot encourages clients to come back by offering to waive lender fees and pay for appraisal fees should you decide to refinance in the future.
Types of Loan Offerings: loanDepot offers Jumbo, Adjustable Rate, Fixed rate, VA, and FHA loans.
Down Payment Requirements: Conventional loans require down payments between 10 and 20% of purchase price. FHA loans may only require as little as 3.5%, and VA loans with no down payment are also available.
- Future refinances experience waived lender fees and reimbursed appraisal fees
- Work with licensed lending officers that are not incentivized to sell one loan over another
- Licensed in all 50 states and funded more than $100 billion in loans since 2010
- Utilize a tech-enabled lending platform to receive quality, competitive loans
- A+ rating with Better Business Bureau and provides exceptional customer care